The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two. Because I got your love and I got these vices.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joker
Admin
Joker

PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:47 am

Luna looked up and glared at him. "I doubt it." Her eyes scanned the circle until they fell on Raff. She made a motion with her pointer finger, beckoning him to come to her. "H-here's the gum!" Scarlet said cheerfully, handing it to Luna. Luna snatched it from her hands and began to chew it.

Carmen stared at him. "You know, wine...that sounds familiar ... {she forgot that wine was the main reason why she came down there due to the vial}. There are a whole bunch of bottles over there against the wall," she replied, pointing. "Go for it."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:55 am

"Ohdamn. I'm sorry." Alex said with an innocent look on his face.
Raff smirked, and shifted forward, so he was a matter of inches from Luna's face.
"If this wasn't a game..." Aram growled from his position in the circle.

"Good, cause I think I may need it." Bane stood up and opened a new bottle of wine, pouring it artfully into his glass.
Back to top Go down
https://standupandscream.forumotion.com
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:00 am

By the time Luna was ready to give him the gum, her face looked like it was filled with sheer, but innocent, terror. She wanted to run away, just because there was this enormous part of her that was ready to pin him down to the ground and make him hers.

"I'm with you on that one, babe," she replied, exhaustedly pouring herself a glass as well. "My boyfriend's gonna be so pissed...well he did say don't bother coming back," she muttered to herself, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:05 am

"Well?" Alex urged, impatient as hell.
Aram shot Alex a glare.
"Okay." Alex said swiftly.
Raff smiled at her (the same smile as in the banner).

"Oh, really now? How interesting. Well, you must be too good for him because no man who's good enough for a girl would act so insecurely." Bane replied, sipping his wine.

{I like how they're just having their own little talk off to the side like its nothing lmao}
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:14 am

Luna threw Alex the biggest death stare. "WHEN I GET YOU, AND I KNOW I WILL GET YOU WHEN WE SPIN THIS GOD DAMN BOTTLE, OH, YOU WILL BE FUCKED!" She shouted, then covered her mouth in self shock. A growl begins to form low in her throat, and she uses this shot of adrenaline to press her lips hard against Raff's, her body inching closer and closer to his.

Carmen freezes a little, then lifts one eyebrow at him. "Well, we've been dating for about five months now, but he's starting to piss me the fuck off, to put it frankly. He's so clingy, it's embarrassing." She sits up, and downs her glass of wine all at once. "Like, this god damn five year old bitch can't leave me alone for two god damn seconds! I do not care, how fucking HORNY you are, because I am not a fucking SEX MANIAC contrary to POPULAR BELIEF!" She was squeezing the wine glass so much that it broke in her hand, making her scream a little.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:21 am

Alex shrank back, doing a Tamaki pose. {black and white and in a corner}
Raff's handed lifted up and landed on the side of her face. His fingers gripped the hair on the back of head gently. He slid his tongue delicately into her mouth in search of the gum.
Aram glared at Raff, his hands turning into tight fists.

"Oh my." Bane murmured, taking her hand and removing some of the pieces of glass. "I'm sorry. Men can be so abusive."
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:35 am

Luna's breathing rate visibly increased, and she carried the gum on the tip of her tongue, folding it over his and pushing it against his so that she folded the gum onto his. For a minute she forgot where she was and what this dare was about, and if you could see her eyes, which aren't open obviously, they'd be glowing yellow. She pushed him down to the ground, and pressed her chest against his, her position so provocative that even the hosts were shocked. "I sure as hell didn't expect this," Scarlet muttered to Red, "what have we done?!" Red just remained silent, his mouth slightly open.
As soon as a moan was about to escape her lips, Luna's eyes shot open and she took in the whole scene and remembered what she was doing. She sat up on him, terribly flustered. "I'm sorry, Raff, I couldn't tell what I was doing, I forgot I was just supposed to pass you the gum, I.." she trailed off, her embarrassment stinging at her skin.

Carmen grew quiet as she stared at him with glassy eyes, watching the way he handled her hand. "You're so...gentle," she whispered, her voice cracking, hoping he wouldn't notice. Her vision was blurring as tears began to build up and blur her vision. She couldn't see, and in fright she blinked them away, only to have one fall on his hand. SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 am

Raff embraced all her movements, his hands sliding to her butt once she was on top of him. He was smiling-no, more like smirking through their kisses (which only pissed Aram off more). Even after she sat up, he kept his hands on her butt. "Trust me, you're forgiven after that." He winked at her, the smirk still plastered on his face.

"Hmm?" Bane looked up to see her tear ridden cheeks. "Don't cry. I'm not sure what you've been through but I can promise you it's going to be okay." He paused and reached forward with his free hand, wiping away a few tears. "A wise man once said, 'In the end, everything will be okay. If its not okay, then it is not the end.' I'm not sure if such words will bring you any closure but...they're very true. Stay strong and preserver. Its all you can do. All anyone can ever do. Its something every person has the power to do in every situation. Forgive me, I'm rambling." He shook his head, and his hand dropped from her cheek to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Her face still flushed, Luna's mouth twitched a bit in a smile, but she was too focused on the fault on her part of what just happened and silently got off of Raff. "Can this dare be done? I'm pretty sure that was more than enough," she said, sitting cross legged, staring at her twitching hands.

Nodding, Carmen muttered, "I apprecicate it,, but I'm usually not like this." She wiped away her watery eyes and put on a fierce, bold face, teeth grit. "But thank you," she whispered, looking off to the side, her expression softening.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Alex sighed, rolling his eyes behind his shades. "I suppose, even though that means you didn't technically do it."
Raff laughs softly to himself, glancing over at the boiling Aram.

"Ahh, well, most people never are. Who would willingly want to show what makes them vulnerable? What hits a nerve and makes their heart hit the floor?" Bane chuckled, taking her hand and kissing the wound gingerly. A small black light appears where his lips met her wound, and it began to heal. But, in a rather unusual manner. The tissue she had damaged was-visibly-reconnecting, almost like threading together. All of this, made small audible noises. Kind of like the sound of ripping fabric. Once the skin had healed over, he stood up, smiling an empty smile at her. "Forgive me if that made you feel uncomfortable." He turned his head to see Raff and Luna had returned to their spots in the circle. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Carmen looked down at the glass, back to her hand. No, this can't be right. I'm dreaming. Or I'm severely drunk. Yeah, one of those. She nervously laughed a little, then stared at him in confusion. "'Shall we'...?"
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 pm

When the bottle lands on Sage, a growl starts in her throat and she casts a glare on Alex that read 'This is not over!'. "Sorry," she said to Sage, clearing her throat, her lips twitching into a slight reassuring smile. "So, would you like truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Alex laughs amused as hell.

Sage stares at the floor, her eyes avoiding everyone else's. "Truth, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:01 am

She smiled. "Smart girl." Then, you could tell by her eyes and her expression, something suddenly clicked in her head. "Wait..ALEX!" She lashed around, practically lunging on him. "YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY STUPOR AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER GIVING ME THE OPTION OF A TRUTH!"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:04 am

Alex bursts out laughing. He falls onto his back, holding his stomach. "I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 am

"Now it's certain! I am getting back at you tonight if it's the last thing I do! " she shouts, her face flustered. She turns back to Sage, sitting on her heels, knees bent. "Sorry about that, again," she says, coughing into her fist. "Anyway, I'll keep it simple, and mostly painless. Name somone in this room you could see yourself crushing on."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:12 am

Alex can't reply. He's laughing so hard he's crying. -___-"
Sage looks up, her mouth in a small 'o' and her eyes wide. She glanced about the room at all the men that were present. "Him." She points at Asher, her cheeks a light pink in both frustration and embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 am

Asher is staring back blankly, as he had before, until Vivien nudges him roughly in his side. He blinks several times, eyes slightly widening as if he realized all of a sudden where he was, then looks at where she is pointing. "Did I do something wrong?" he asks in his beautiful, wind chime voice. Vivien shakes her head, muttering under her breath, "I'm not the idiot who wanted to go inside..."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:26 am

"No, you didn't." Sage grumbled, reaching out and spinning the bottle. She looks up at Derrik, thinking for a moment. "I dare you to, do something-anything-you truly want to do right now."
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:41 am

Derrik stared at her, his face confused. "But there are soooo many things I want to truly do right now, Sage. Like, for instance, I wouldn't mind sleeping with most of the girls here, especially her and her *points to Demi & Riley*, together at that, but I won't get into my sexual needs at this moment. We've got all the time in the world for that," he said, with a dreamy stare but a most realistic smirk. He stood up, walking around the circle and chugging his beer bottle. "I'd really like to ride down a rainbow like a slide, but I don't see any rainbows around here, do you? So I guess I'll settle on daring you to kiss Asher. Just because, I totally manipulated your dare, and you said anything I wanted. You can't give me that much leg room ;D." He crouched down right beside Asher, patting his back with a manly hand. "You'll be awake for this one, bud."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 am

Demi nearly dies, her jaw once more on the floor. "W-WHAT?!"
Riley just laughs, still quite drunk. Although, it really wouldn't effect her response to that. -___-

Sage freezes and if she her heart were actually beating, it'd be practically exploding out of her chest. They probably think I'm freezing because I think he's so good looking. If only... She shakes her head. "I...can't do this. I can't." She looks at Derrik with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 am

Derrik stared at her. "Well, go on, Sage," he said, taking a swig of his drink. "What's up?"
Asher tilted his head to the side, not really sure what the hell was going on. Vivien...: -______-#
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:56 am

"You don't understand." She snapped. "I can't fucking do this! Not with him!" She stands up, her fists clenched. Her eyes begin to water slightly.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 am

Derrik watches her indifferently, but he takes one last swig from his bottle and gets up from his crouch. "Alright. I'll spin," he says, crossing into the circle and spinning the bottle.
Asher stares up at Sage, frowning, and suddenly stands up with ease and elegance. "Are you alright, miss?" he murmurs, wiping a tear from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 am

Sage stares up at Asher with huge, shocked eyes. She shakes her head, slapping his hand away. "Please, don't touch me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down :: Human RP :: La Escuela-
Jump to: