The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two. Because I got your love and I got these vices.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joker
Admin
Joker

PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Empty
PostSubject: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:27 pm

[/i]BEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.[i]
"God dammit, why does he have to be so obnoxious!" Toby cursed to himself, spraying himself with cologne really quickly. Yanking open his bedroom window, he yelled down at Clyde's roofless hot rod, "I'LL BE READY IN A SEC, CHILL YOUR NIPS!" He shut it, but he could still hear Clyde's cackle bouncing off the driveway. Shaking his head, he adjusted his collar in the mirror one last time, made sure he was pleased with how he looked, and bounded down the stairs, grabbing the bottles of vodka {just for you bitch} he left on the counter. His parents were out..well, his mom walked out on them, so she was techniquely always out. It was just his dad and five year old little sister. He took the alcohol all the time, and at first his dad always noticed and became furious with him, but Toby only did it to get him to stop buying it. And eventually, his dad relented a bit on his drinking, and didn't seem to care when Toby took it.
He threw the black bag in the back of the car, only to hear a, "OW! WHAT THE HELL TOBY!"
He immediately rushed to the back seat. "OH CRAP! Abby are you okay?! Where did I hit you?!"
Abby laughed, despite the fact she knew she was probably bruised. "It's fine, Toby, just my arm. Kinda bounced off, no big deal. This time I'll blame it on your freakin' driveway. Do you NEVER have lights here?!"
Clyde revved the engine before speeding off into the darkness, throwing both Abby and Toby against the seats. He took a drag on his cig, careful not to blow the smoke in their direction, but it was inevitable anyway, them being in teh back. "Yep. You're driveway fucking sucks!"
Toby coughed, growling, "CLYDE! Can you not smoke here? I don't care about me, but what about your sister!"
"Don't worry, man, I'm done." He flicked the butt out the window and stepped on the gas even more. "Sorry, Abby, I hope your hair isn't getting messed up."
Abby: -__________-. "Too late for that, bud."
Toby cleared his throat. "Clyde, you didn't mention you were bringing Abby...no offense Abby!" He said with a nervous chuckle.
Abby tilted her head at him almost curiously, and in the darkness, Toby could feel her penetrating gaze. "You don't want me here?"
"NO! I don't mean it like that, at all, but, it's just..you didn't mention it at the rehearsal...I guess I'm just surprised, that's all." Toby focused on his pants. Hmm, he should have ironed them before leaving...{what a fag..}
"Oh! Sorry, it was a last minute decision. And I thought I'd surprise you!" She exclaimed, all chipper. "But then you go and surprise me by throwing this BOTTLE of-" She rummages through the bag- "VODKA! At me..I see how it is," she growled playfully, crossing her arms and facing the other way.
Laughing, Toby poked her in the arm. "Did I hit the spot?"
"No," she replied, doing her best to supress a laugh.
He poked her again this time in the stomach, obviously not really intending to hit her bruise. "What about now?"
She burst out laughing hysterically for a moment, until Clyde interrupted with, "Can you two stop the flirting? It's making me gag."
Abby, who was sitting behind Clyde, kicked his seat hard. "Oh shut up, Clyde!" she said rather defensively.
Toby just fell silent, and somehow his thoughts drifted off to Demi and Riley, and the way they interacted with each other. He had sensed tension. Maybe he'd ask he today, at the party.
They pulled into the driveway, and Toby was reminded of how long it was. The house was practically in the middle of nowhere, in a field with woods behind it. Nevertheless, it was worth it, for it was a beautiful house, styled almost like a castle, if a house could be a castle. Leaning back in his seat, he looked at the trees on the side of the driveway, and the random statues, and the fountain right before the front, and the stupid little garden gnomes they always used to break and felt a flashback of memories as he had last year and the year before coming to the same party. He chuckled lowly to himself, but it was full of sadness.
"God, this place is packed...I'm def feeling it tonight, Toby," he said, parking his car.
"And what's that, Clyde?" Toby asked, asking even though he knew the answer. It was just routine.
"I'm thinking more than a hookup. Or a really intense one. I can see it written in the stars," he said, getting out of the car and waving his hands across the sky which was half covered with clouds -___-.
"Ew! Clyde, can you not? I really don't enjoy thinking of you doing stuff.."
Toby shook his head. "How can you not, Abby? -_-"
The music was in uproar, and they had parked pretty far away from the house to begin with. Then Toby noticed something. "Wait, Clyde, what the fuck, are you not wearing a shirt?!"
Clyde smirked. "What's the point if I'm just gonna have to take it off?"
Toby glared at him for a good moment, until Abby's laughter broke it off. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but find that amusing," Abby said inbetween laughs.
Sighing, but smiling, Toby adjusted his collar one last time. "Well guys, ready when you are!"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:55 pm

"I can't believe you're made me wear this thing!" Demi cried, pulling at the bottom of her dress to cover her more.
Riley burst out laughing. "You told me he complimented your eyes! So, I thought I'd make you wear something to help emphasize them!"
"Yeah but...then why are you wearing that?!"
"This?" Riley did a little turn in her tight black dress that showed off all her curves and (of course) emphasized her chest. "I thought it'd be fun to wear! What's wrong with it?"
Demi just stood there, her jaw dropped practically to the floor. Is she really asking me this question?!
Back to top Go down
https://standupandscream.forumotion.com
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 pm

"Why hello, ladies."
It was Clyde, of course, and he came inbetween them, hooking his arms in both of theirs. "Looking absolutely lovely tonight, both of you, but I bet I didn't have to tell you that, did I?" He said, flashing a smile nearly as dazzling as Toby's to both of them. "Let's tear this shit up, shall we?" He kicked the door open and led them through.
Toby had opened his mouth to greet them, but it was too late, Clyde had already gone ahead. Him -___-#. He sighed and followed along, putting a friendly arm around Abby's shoulder. Now that he could see her in the light, he realized that she was really taking this party seriously; it was the nicest he had seen her dress in a while. "I see you went all out," he commented, a mocking tone in his voice.
She blushed, and tried to step on his shoe, but missed on purpose. "Hush. I tried..." she trailed off dubiously, then stopped flat out and turned to face him. "Did I at least do a good job?"
Her expression was priceless, so worried over nothing. He smiled gently, telling her to breathe. "Don't worry, kid, you look great. Now, you know my number, right?"
She nodded, beaming. "Yep! Of course. You didn't even have to ask."
"Ah okay, I'm letting you go then. Have fun. Are your friends here?"
She nodded again, more enthusiastically. "Yes! We'll meet up later, then?" she asked, half turning to leave.
"Hmm..dunno about that. Depends how shwasted I get."
She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes shooting daggers.
He chuckled. "I'm joking, joking.."
"You better be!"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Demi let Clyde take the lead for a bit before tearing away from him like he was a pedophile. She looked horrified at him, her eyes huge. "U-Um, I'm sorry, I just...I..."
"Demi, do I have to do everything for you?" Riley rolled her eyes, grabbing her sister by the shoulders, and shoving her in Toby's direction. "Go! Have fun. Keep him entertained, okay? Wink" With that, she returned to Clyde. "Sorry about that. The girl is rather confused. And I'm sorry if you planned on a menage a trois with her and I, but she's a bit too inexperienced for you. Plus, I'm more than positive, you prefer a girl like me much more." She smirked at him. "Let's get drinks shall we?"
Demi stumbled forward, nearly killing herself. Who pushes someone who's wearing heels?! That's just crazy! She gazed around the room, looking extremely out of place. She knew Toby was only a few feet away but she felt awkward approaching him. She was nowhere near as confident as her sister. Ohdear...
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:23 pm

"No problem," he said, watching her approach Toby. "It was an idea, but I'd rather have you all to myself tonight," he whispered in her ear. Pulling away, he smirked. "Sounds good. But I have a few drinks right here. Do you do vodka?" He asked, revealling the bottles from the black plastic bag.
Toby watched Abby run off until she was completely lost in the crowd, which didn't take long with the sea of people taking up the room. And when she was gone, he wanted to run after her, wanted to tell her to stop, to come back, but he shrugged off the sinking feeling in his heart. He was such a better brother figure than Clyde could ever be, really -_-. In fact, that feeling he just got? God, he could freakin' pass as her father! He cleared his head of his thoughts and looked for devil, only to find..an angel, instead. He approached Demi with his hands in his pockets, smiling happily. "I'm happy to see you came," he said, unable to help himself from staring her up and down.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:29 pm

"It's the only drink I do, love." She winked at him, taking a bottle and opening it easily. "Oh, I forgot to mention," She leans upward and whispers, "I get a little violent when I'm drunk. But I'm sure that's not an issue now is it?" {obviously, its sexual violence not...like beat the shit out of lmaoo}

Demi smiled faintly at him, "Yeah, I suppose I am too. I just wish I was wearing something a bit more...conservative." She laughs softly, folding her hands behind her back staring at the floor shyly.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Clyde grinned deviously, taking a huge swig from his bottle. "Definitely not, love, definitely not. I find girls sexy when they get like that {do you hear that Kerry? You got a shot}."

"Really? 'Cause I love it," he replied. "Ah, crap, sorry," he muttered, looking down at the ground, his hand to his forehead. "That was my inner guy coming out. But really, you do look nice. There's nothing wrong with a little skin sometimes. And you're definitely not showing as much as others," he mumbled, -___- gazing around at what he felt like was a room full of strippers.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:42 pm

"Good, than this night shall be perfect, my slave." She smiled, taking a nice long drink from her bottle as well.

Demi laughed nervously. "No, no, its okay! Its only natural. I mean, I think you look really sexy in that and you're completely covered." Oh crap. "I mean! Not that I want you to be naked, that's not what I meant at all! I just, think you look really handsome and....oh dear, I'm sorry I'm rambling!" She blushed massively, looking off to the side somewhat fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:48 pm

"I'm looking forward to it," he murmured in her ear, winking. "Now, let's go grind it up, then after that, we can get to a bit of foreplay..if that's not done on the dancefloor to begin with." He takes her hand and leads her to the room where all the fucking stobelights are in and where mad fucking dance music is playing and mad gyrating bodies are fucking EVERYWHEREE EE E >.< ..at least its got good air conditioning! Should we leave them to dance for now? cuz all you gotta know is that he's like all over her and soooo close to getting hard -_---------

Toby took a step closer to her so that they were especially close now. He knew he was smart to wear this shirt. "No, it's fine, Demi," he replied rather casually, until he placed his finger on her chin to shift her gaze so she had no choice but to meet his own. "But do you?" He was whispering now, and to be honest, thinkign about it really turns me on. I'm jealous, Demi.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Her eyes were huge as hell for a moment before reducing to their normal, somewhat serious size. "Yes, yes I do." She whispered back in reply. For once, she wasn't quite as flustered as she usually was. She felt a burning confidence...she wondered why but now was not the time to worry about such a thing.

Parties were never his thing. Ever. It was strange being her, but he kind of enjoyed the atmosphere. He couldn't help it. The smell of alcohol looming everywhere he went and people practically doing it on the dance floor. Beck took a large gulp of his beer. He was sitting on the couch, with a couple that was hardcore making out next to him. He didn't seem phased by it at all oddly enough. He was in his own world. He chuckled softly to himself in amusement as he watched a girl nearly fall over her own feet. Was he the only one who could hold their alcohol?

"Isis!" Sage called into the crowd in an attempt to find her sister. But it was useless. The music was just too loud. She sighed exasperatedly. She knew this was a bad idea but had agreed to go because her sister didn't wanna go alone. She started pushing through the crowd, wincing as she nearly got crushed between two guys backs. oh my fucking god. This is RIDICULOUS! Sage nearly screamed in her head.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Toby smirked, tilting her chin up to his face a bit more. "Good. I thought so. I guess that makes us even..." He began to lean towards her for a kiss. From there, everything was slow motion. Wow. What am I doing? Don't tell me Clyde has taken over my body. Then again she just had a spurt of confidence as well. It's gotta be the atmosphere. But do I really wanna do this? Yes. Fuck yeah. Why wouldn't I?! But..I don't want to be that g-
He saw it out of the corner of his eye, it was something like a huge black cloud and it was heading towards him at..WHAT?! 200 miles per fucking hour?! It slammed against mostly him, sending him crashing to the floor, but it also hit Demi as well, but not as hard. Toby ended up crashing into one of the guys who was blocking Sage's way, and he fell at her feet. He groaned in agony and surprise for a moment before opening his eyes to find Sage, who I'm presuming is wearing a dress. -____- not good! "Uhm, well, hey."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Demi went soaring through the crowd, slamming into the-random-couple that was making out beside Beck. "Owwww!" She cried in pain as the couple scurried away from her, pissed off.
"The fuck?" Beck muttered in a drowned out tone, standing up and looking at his beer. He was beginning to wonder if it was ruffied or something.

Sage turned a deep red and out of reaction she practically beating him up. She was on top of him {riding style of course -____-} punching his chest repetitively. However, she was completely silent. No scream, no cursing-just downright beating. XD

"S-Sage?!" Isis exclaimed as her eyes fell upon her sister violently attacking a guy on the ground. "Sage! What the HELL are she doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 pm

"Ugh, god, and to think I thought my pain was done for tonight," Toby moaned, taking the beating like a man.

"I'm pretty sure I saw two people fly through the air just now," a boy commented, taking a sip from his beer. "And I'm not drunk enough to be hallucinating, either. So how'd you do it?" Derrik asked, kneeling down beside Toby as he was beaten up.
"You have the nerve to ask me this while I'm getting punched to death!!" Toby exclaimed finally grasping hold of both of Sage's fists. He gave her a calm, apologetic look. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I just kinda..landed that way." He then realized the position they were in, and got up before she could see his red face. God, if only Clyde were here...I could hear him now.. "Derrik, I don't know how I freakin' did it, it just happened!"
Derrik shook his head in dismay. "Toby, have a drink." He offered him his beer.
Toby shook his head. "Thanks, but no thanks. I gotta find Demi.."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Sage shoots Toby the absolute worst death stare on the planet before turning and attempting to push passed Derrik. "Screw this place..." She muttered as she got further frustrated by the people who blocked her path.

"Hey, uh, girl," Beck mutters moving towards Demi, "You okay?"
Demi's face turned a bright pink, "What? Me? Yeah, I'm fine I just..I don-"
"Okay, good." Beck started to walk off, sipping his beer once more.
"So you just make sure I'm okay and leave?!" Demi snaps, thoroughly frustrated.
"Yeaup."
She got up and stormed after him, "That's so messed up! You didn't even really check you-"
"Look, girl," Beck abruptly turned around, "You said you were fine. That's all I needed to know."
"I have a name and it's Demi! I still think what you did was messed up!" She places both hands on her hips, glaring at him.
"Well, that's your opinion, girl. To each his own." Beck turns and starts to walk off.
"No, that's not-wait!" Demi shouts, following him.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Toby walked off as well, moving quite quickly through the crowd. God, I hope she's okay.. Then he found her, looking quite aggravated at that, following another boy. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, stopping her from following him any further. "Are you okay?" he asked, resting his chin wearily on her bare shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Demi let out a small surprised gasp. "Oh, Toby! I'm fine but he's such a jerk!" She snapped, pointing after Beck in irritation. "But, anyway, what happened?"

To your intro for Carmen:

Beck wandered about the crowd, still pretty damn irritated due to Demi. But, that might've just been the alcohol emphasizing his irritation. He glanced up at the "balcony" {idk wtf to call it -__-} that looked over the sea of people and spotted Carmen. Ahh, the hostess. He smirked up at her, drinking the last of his beer and tossing it in the garbage. He started walking up the stairs towards her. He wasn't completely sure what he was doing. But, hey, why not have some fun?
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Toby stared after Beck. "Who, Beck? Nah, that's just his personality," he replied, then smiled at her gently, turning her around so that she was facing him in her arms. "You know, I have no idea. I guess some evil force was preventing me from kissing you, which I'm kind of happy about." He paused then realized how wrong that came out. "Okay, no, I honestly didn't mean it like that at all. It's just that, if I kissed you, then I'm afraid we would have gone further, and I.." he trailed off, not sure how he was sounding to her right now.

Carmen was rushing towards the staris, where Beck was heading up. "YOU! You were down there, right?! Can you explain to me what the HELL happened just now?! I didn't think I drank that much!" She was obviously panicked.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:35 pm

"Oh," Demi shook her head, "Its okay! What I mean is, I'm pretty sure we're the only two sober people here and well...I think we'd have a rational sense of when to stop and such. But, then I again I have zero experience with this kind of thing so...yeah..." She muttered, finally making eye contact with him.

"Huh?" Beck asked, walking up to her and standing rather close. "Oh, with the flying chick? I have no idea, but she was okay, so there's nothing to worry about, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 pm

"Oh? Surely you must have some experience," Toby said, somewhat surprised. "I assumed you were just shy by nature."
The crowd started moving, moving them forward with them. "What the hell?"

"But..." she trailed off, falling against the wall and sinking down, holding her hair. "What the fuck!" she shouted, kicking at the carpet. Then, she noticed the crowd was moving in one direction- their basement. "Oh, HELL no. They are not gonna hijack my wine cellar!" She looked up at Beck. "Come with me, I'll need all the help I can get."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:06 am

Raff held onto Luna tightly as they were shoved into the basement. "What the hell?" He muttered when he heard the door lock. He looked around, spotting Aram who was already shooting him a death glare. "Yeah, yeah, ancient China-whatever." He held his hands up in the air as though someone pointed a gun at him.

Aram shook his head, looking over at Luna and then scanning the room.

"Well, this is quite the predicament." Beck murmured, standing beside Carmen. "Did you plan this?"

"What the FUCK?!" Sage practically shouted. "I was just about to LEAVE!" She ran up to the door and tugged on the doorknob violently.

"I wish we could just stay in one spot..." Demi murmured. -___-#

Riley simply laughed. "This is rather interesting, eh?" She was obviously a little more than tipsy.

Ivory crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Everything was going just perfectly and now THIS had to happen. Great.

Esper chuckled, flipping the hood of his sweatshirt up and putting his hands in his pockets. He had no clue who any of these people were.

Alex crouched down, eyeing the faces of everyone in the room behind his sunglasses. "Well, hey everyone!" {<----fucking tart lol}

Bane just leaned against a wall and sipped his wine solemnly. He planned to just go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:17 am

A bottle was in a middle of all of them, just screaming to be touched and spun. LMAOOOOOOO!!!

"Well greetings everybody!" Red announced, coming out of the shadows, Scarlet by his side. Scarlet was completely red in the face, but forced a smile. "I know all of you are probably wondering why you're here, and, from the looks of your hearts, some of you are a little irritated, but...oh god, who am I kidding! I can't do this!" She turns to Red and begins to shake him by the shoulders. "What the hell are we doing?! We sound like psychos!" Red stares at her, his eyes huge. All of a sudden, he removes an oversized glass vial from his pocket. "Somehow, I knew this would happen..." He pulls himself from her arms and releases the cork of the vial, and it released a huge popping noise, like that of a firework. It kind of looked like a firework too, for an instant there was a flash of light and glitter, and then transluscent pink smoke...
Scarlet looked up at him, her head rested on his chest, and whimpered a thank you.
There were a few screams and gasps, but soon enough, everybody was...drunk -___- or intoxicated in some form, and not questioning what had just happened or where they were. All they knew was that they were playing truth or dare with a bottle.
"Well, why the hell are we just standing here!" Clyde exclaimed, nearly falling over.. "Someone spin the freakin' bottle!"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:23 am

Alex practically sprang forward, "And, here we..." grasped the bottle, "GO!" He exclaimed, spinning the bottle violently as he took a seat on the ground.
"Oh, lord," Bane muttered, taking a seat beside his brother.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 am

"Luna!" Alex says practically giggling, "I dare you to choose someone of the opposite sex. Start chewing gum. After every round using only your mouth pass the gum to the other person and keep going until it loses its flavor."
Bane slowly turns to Alex, opens his mouth but decides to just be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:41 am

Luna was aghast. "..Am I obligated to do this?" she said darkly, her face shadowed over.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:43 am

"Well, I'm sure our manly friends are impatient as to who you're gonna choose!" Alex says happy as a clam.
Bane turned to the person who was next time him (choose whatever chara of yours you'd like), "Is there more wine?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down :: Human RP :: La Escuela-
Jump to: