The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two. Because I got your love and I got these vices.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's gotta be more to life than this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joker
Admin
Joker

There's gotta be more to life than this Empty
PostSubject: There's gotta be more to life than this   There's gotta be more to life than this Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Red waited patiently outside the bathroom, checking his pocket watch from time to time, until he finally cleared his throat and summoned enough curiosity to ask, "Are you done yet, Sc-Scarlet? My apologies, I'm not accustomed to calling you that...but I guess it must be done. According to our letters, the high schools here start at approximately..8:05 pm. I've estimated that breakfast will take ten minutes to eat, and then our walk there- humans may walk, right?-that will be fifteen minutes, and checking in and all as new students...add a few minutes for getting lost around the halls..." He clicked open his pocket watch again. "That gives you two more minutes to spare."
Scarlet was silent. Red cocked his head towards the door and heard the shifting of her clothes. He stared down at his brand new sneakers and wiggled his toes a bit, hoping his attire would do.
Finally, Scarlet emerged from the bathroom, breathless and flustered. She looked at him imploringly, until asking, "Well...do I look okay?"
Red stared. She wore a pink, ruffled top with a white high waisted skirt and white sandals. Her blonde hair was curled, pulled back in a pink head band. From the girls he saw in the back to school clothes shoppong magazine, she could fit right in. "Yes, Scarlet, you look..hmm..what do they say here. Hot?"
Scarlet's cheeks burned, but not with embarrassment, this time with anger. "RED! I DON'T think that's something you're allowed to call your sister here!"
He blinked blankly. "Well, okay. Shall we eat?"
Scarlet nodded, a slight smile on her lips. "We shall."
Back to top Go down

There's gotta be more to life than this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down :: Human RP :: Les Maisons-
Jump to: