The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two. Because I got your love and I got these vices.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Heroine~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traces
Admin
Traces

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm

To get that fix. That's all that I can think about these days. Every day its the same routine-wake up, look for money, call the dealer, get the fix, find a vein, and take the hit. I love it. I love the burning I feel as that high travels through my vein. I don't know if she knows. Luna that is. I sometimes wonder if she knows what I do in here. In this bathroom in our house. It's only a matter of time before she finds out. And so it begins. I take the elastic band, tie it tightly around my bicep. A nice, plump vein presses up underneath my skin and I slide the syringe into it. I push the plunger down and in it goes. I take off the band and look up at the ceiling. Everything swirls a little bit and then settles back. I feel a calmness wash over me as I begin to close my eyes. If only it didn't make me so tired...
[[Aram]]
Back to top Go down
https://standupandscream.forumotion.com
Joker
Admin
Joker

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:59 pm

"Aram? Aram, are you in there? I need to take a shower..!" Luna yelled as she knocked on the door. She blew out a sigh; he was always in there in the morning, and it was starting to look suspicious, but she liked to keep her distance.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 pm

His body jerked him awake. "Huh? Oh, yeah, gimme a second." He exhaled deeply as he got to his feet and opening the bathroom window and disposing of the evidence. He opened the door, towel around his shoulders, only wearing jeans. "Sorry." He avoided eye contact, aware his pupils were dilated.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:15 pm

"It's fine..." Luna murmured, brushing past him. Before she shut the door, she stared at him walk away, her curiosity piquing for a second before it fell again. She shook her head and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 pm

-SKIP-

"Sorry about this morning. I lost track of time." Aram murmured to his sister as they walked down the hall to their homeroom. It was the first year they had homeroom together and, honestly, he was dreading it. He'd have to avoid making eye contact with her all of homeroom. She would notice his eyes being dilated. She was smart.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:28 pm

"It's no problem, Aram," she replied sort of hurriedly, obvious that her mind was lost somewhere else. And it was. When they entered homeroom, she took in all the scents and almost gagged. There were so many...different ones...and in one homeroom? It wasn't natural, they were more easily dispersed.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 pm

He held his breath as he crossed his room to an empty seat near the windows. So many of them. he thought, glancing briefly about the room.
Oh great...werewolves. Just what I need. Ivory rolled her sapphire eyes, focusing on the teacher who had no clue what kind of danger he was really in.
Although, the boy's pretty cute... She looked around a bit more. [/i]I take that back, there are a lot of cute ones in here. This should be interesting.[i] She smiled.

Last edited by Traces on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 pm

My Heroine~ Prince10

The teacher ^^^^ was busy writing on the chalk board, his back to the class. He looked like a student himself, and one could easily tell he was shy about it being his first day.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:48 pm

"Hey, teach, what up?" Raff's voice was smooth and deep. He sounded almost high off his ass. He was smirking and obviously, didn't give a fuck about the world and anyone in it. He sort of waved to the rest of the room for reasons no one could ever know.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 am

He turned around, his lips undecided in whether or not they should smile or frown. He chose the latter. "..You shall not address me as 'teach.' From this moment on, you refer to me as Mr. Aven. Please take a seat."
Red was watching all of this very carefully, pointer finger and thumb holding onto his chin. "Did you notice the way the boy..do they call them, scene? Emo? It's all very confusing here..to me it's all the same..but anyway-"
"Red. Honey, just get to the point -___-," Scarlet replied, regaining a bit of her character now that she got past the first bell.
"Shh, we shouldn't talk so loud. We must speak in hushed tones, according to the booklet."
"Mhm, sure we will. So what were you saying?"
"His greeting was very informal..and then he was shot down. It's like our world."
Scarlet rolled her eyes, smiling a bit. "I told you. It's not so different at all. You need to calm down, Red. There's nothing to worry about at all Very Happy!"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:15 am

"Feisty, are we?" He muttered under his breath as he strode-hands in his pockets-to a seat as far back as possible. Raff, glanced around making eye contact with Luna. He flicked his head upward, and smiled at her.
Aram stood up from his desk, his chair falling to the floor. "You wanna not do that, buddy?"
Raff's eyes moved from Luna to Aram. "I'm not your buddy and I think you should calm down. You're embarrassing her."
"Don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do. You're the one being a fucking pervert in the back of the room." Aram snapped, his fists clenched tightly.
"Oh," Raff's voice was higher pitched now-mocking, "I'm sorry. I didn't know we were in ancient fucking China where if I even make eye contact with a girl her brother gets to chop my dick off."
Aram is in Raff's face in seconds, lifting him from his desk and pinning him to the wall. His eyes are shining a dim yellow that only Raff could see. "I'm going to rip that clever little tongue of yours out of your mouth if you don't shut the fuck up."
"Uh-oh! Someone's a little angry." Raff laughs, his face completely relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:24 am

Luna gasped, instinctive fury momentarily rippling through her veins, but she easily suppressed it. She got up a lot more cleanly from her seat than her brother and rushed to the wall. "Stop, Aram!" She tore his arms away from Raff, giving Raff a half apologetic look. She turned to her brother. "I'm not the one who's embarrassed, you should be the one who's embarrassed!" She hissed, pulling him away. "Mr. Aven, may you excuse us for a second?" Mr. Aven just stared, a little speechless. "Sure..but come back before first period bell, please.." Luna nodded and led Aram out of the classroom, into the hall where she leaned against the lockers on her side, arms folded. Meeting his gaze calmly, she asked, "Do you wanna tell me why you acted like that?"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:28 am

Raff calmly takes his seat, shrugging at the rest of the class and looking at Mr. Aven.

Aram stared at the hallway floor, trying hard not to meet her gaze. "He was going to hit on you." That was only half of the truth. Even he knew that.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 am

Luna shook her head. "I don't think so. Is it the fact that we share a room with a lot more magical beings than ourselves, or..? I mean, he was a werecat, I understand that, but the way you acted was like you were dealing with a vamp or something."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:33 am

"I guess I'm just stressed it out. I don't-" He cut himself off, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, okay?" Finally, he looked her in the eyes, half-wincing. His world was moving so fast, he wondered how fast everything was really going.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 am

She grabbed onto his shoulders, forcing him to tilt his head up. "Aram? What fuck!" She half yelled, then silently chastised herself for cursing, which was very out of character for her. The bell rang, but she ignored it, even as the students began to pool out of the classrooms. "Don't tell me, do NOT tell me this is what you've been up to every morning!"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:40 am

Aram bit his lip, looking off to the side. "I'm sorry." He repeated. The words stung. No, they burned. Not just the words, but her expression. He couldn't bring himself to look at her. She doesn't know what drug yet. She'll probably assume its something minor like pot. I hope...
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 am

For once, Luna felt chilled to the bone. She shook her head. "We're gonna talk about this. Later. And whatever it is, it's gotta stop." Her tone was a little harsher than she intended, so she spoke again, this time softer. "We'll work through this, okay?" She gave his shoulders one last squeeze before heading off to first period.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 am

Aram nodded and half-hobbled his way to his own first period class.

[yoooooouuuu start something =D]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Heroine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heroine~   My Heroine~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Heroine~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down :: Human RP :: Les Maisons-
Jump to: