The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two. Because I got your love and I got these vices.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panic Switch ;D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traces
Admin
Traces

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:22 am

"Finally!" Grimmjow nearly shouts moving forward and killing a random Hollow {lmfao} in a fit of happiness. He starts laughing maniacally again, covered in blood. "Ahhhhh! Its so wonderful to have my full strength back!"
Back to top Go down
https://standupandscream.forumotion.com
Joker
Admin
Joker

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:34 am

After staring at him curiously and rather shamefully, Fonn closes her eyes. "Looks like I won't be needed in this form.." Her body begins to ripple and morph, hair turns to a shiny black, skin becomes ashen, body becomes curvier O.=...Her hand is clawed like Jace, and she clinks her fingers together in an ear-piercing sound.
Edward covers his ears. "Can you please stop doing that?!"
Astrastasia smirks. "Glad to see you too. Now c'mon, VAMPYRE, show 'em what you've got." She snaps her whip, missing him by an inch. His face becomes contorted with anger, eyes gleaming scarlet red and he roars.
"Astra. Stop," Jace orders, shooting her a deadly glare.
She shrugs. "He's gotta be unleashed too. 'Ts not like he's starving."
Sophia observes this all quietly, but steps away as if not to get involved. "Grimmjow," she says, her voice all business, and ignoring his demonic laughter, "where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:36 pm

"Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez!"
His head whips around, meeting the eyes of Nnoitra. His eyes narrow. "Nnoitra."
"Welcome back! And who do we have here?" Nnoitra smiles his broad, insane looking grin. "I do hope they're nothing more than intruders to you."
Grimmjow doesn't answer. He remains still, glaring up at Nnoitra.
"What's this? No answer? Well in that case," Nnoitra's tongue slips out of his mouth. A small yellow ball begins to grow. He picks out Sophia and fires it.
Grimmjow shoves her harshly to the ground, grabbing the cero with his hands and forcing it back at Nnoitra, who easily dodges it.
"My, my. What a predicament this is! I'm not concerned. You'll never rescue the two bitches in time anyway." Nnoitra laughs. "I'd like to see you get inside Las Noches." And with that he disappears.
"Nnoitra! You fucking bastard!" Grimmjow snaps, blood dripping off his palm and staining the sand.

"Huh. That guy is exactly like me." Sahar says with huge golden eyes.
"Sahar, this is not the time." Roxy mutters. -____________-
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:31 am

Ugh..and to think we just got here, Sophia thought bitterly, pushing herself up with one arm and using the other to wipe the blood from her face. This is going to be more painful than I thought. Her head turned to look up at Grimmjow, but her "thank you" got caught in her throat when a drop of his blood fell on the bridge of her nose. She chose to stay silent, grabbing his wrist and taking him to his feet with her.
"Astra..."
Astrastasia threw the iciest glare at Jace, her lips curled in a snarl. "I know. You don't have to inform me, I'm well aware. I can't stay. She has to come back out." Her body begins to glow and morphs again, and after a few seconds Fonn has fallen to the dust, gasping for air. Jace holds a hand out to his sister. She stares at it, still out of breath. "You'll be protected. I promise. But for now, we may be in need of your healing abilities." He cocks his head at Grimmjow and Sophia. "Perhaps not now, but by the looks of it, most definitely later on." She does not take his hand and struggles to her feet on her own. "She practically suffocated me in there.."
Edward's head is snaking from movement to movement like that of a mad dog, a low growl forming in his throat. The scarlet pupils of his eyes have now covered them whole.
"Looks like we better get moving," Jace says, nodding to Grimmjow.

^^^ sorry, I shifted tenses =_________= in my stories i usually tell it from present tense that's why...but in rp i usually prefer past..?
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Grimmjow nods to Jace once. "I can get you into Las Noches. Then you have to find them on your own. Don't get left behind." He bursts into a fast run, although slow in comparison to his usual speed, heading towards a large white building in the distance.
"Well, lets be on our way, kiddies!" Sahar laughs to himself before speeding after Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:45 pm

My charas follow close behind, keeping in a not too loose, not too tight formation. Fonn found herself staring intently at Grimmjow's body, almost in a predatorial fashion, her golden eyes slit. The way his muscles ripped made her want to pounce on him, and she sped up a little so that she wasn't that far away. Jace glared at her and made a sound of disgust, Edward finally stopped growling but looked eerily calm.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Sahar shoots an amused look at Fonn and then shifts it to Jace. He moves closer to him. "Don't fret. I doubt a man of his lowly stature would ever fall for her."
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Jace met him with a grim expression. "She's too naive, Sahar, it's getting on my nerves. And nobody's pleased with the way she's been tagging around with him...she's gonna get herself killed one day, I swear..."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:17 pm

"Perhaps you're right. Or perhaps that's what he needs. He needs her to keep him on our side. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for your sister's relationship with him now would we? And I believe that Claire means something relative to how Fonn feels about Grimmjow. You hate to love her and Fonn probably hates to love Grimmjow. You two are perhaps just as naive as one another." Sahar stares up towards Fonna nd Grimmjow in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:21 pm

His eyes narrowed, Jace looked as if he were about to lash out, but his face eased up and he sighed. "You're right..but what was that you said? *anger mark* About her LOVING HIM?!! DON'T TELL ME THEY'VE WENT THAT FAR, SAHAR. PLEASE. AS A BROTHER I MUST BE SPARED!" *says through grit teeth, but not loud enough for the two in front to hear*
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Sahar laughs with upside down U's. "How should I know! They might've!"

Roxy (who's evaesdropping): =________= *dumbass*

"However, I hope she isn't in love with him. She'll be hurt." His eyes get serious, "We need to all keep in mind this is his domain now. Who knows what he may do."
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Jace nods. "I'm planning on talking to her after this is all over. And she won't like it. But that's just how it must go. She'll find somebody else, I'm sure..." He glances daggers at Edward, but looks straight ahead again. affraid
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Sahar closes his eyes momentarily before turning his head to look the other way. How bland this world is. Nothing more than white and black and full of sand. Destruction at its finest.

As they approach the building (Las Noches), Grimmjow slows to a stop. He doesn't seem the least bit tired either. [His body has already healed from Nnoitra's attack. Espada are able to regenerate some faster than others. He withdraws his Zanpakuto and places it on his palm, sliding it across to make blood seep out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Panic Switch ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic Switch ;D   Panic Switch ;D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Panic Switch ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down :: Hueco Mundo :: Outside-
Jump to: