The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two. Because I got your love and I got these vices.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traces
Admin
Traces

You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Empty
PostSubject: You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX   You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 pm

"Dammmnnn!" Raff muttered with a smile. "I'm kidding, but you do look good." He was dressed rather neatly; a black button up with the sleeves rolled to the elbows {I bet you like that, Kim ;D}, black jeans, and his purple Nike's. He took one hand out of his pockets and took her hand in his. "Well, then," He gently pressed his lips to the top of her hand, "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
https://standupandscream.forumotion.com
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX   You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 pm

She blushed a bit at his touch, cursing herself for the easy fluster to the point where irritation showed on her face, but she quickly masked it. "Thank you, Raff," she replied, taking his hand. "We shall." As she walked away with him, she glanced behind her shoulder to check if Aram was watching from any of the windows.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX   You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Raff smiled, and led her to his car. He opened her door for her and closed it behind her before getting in the car himself. Of course, his car was nothing spectacular but it was nice for what it was. "So, how'd this go over with your brother?" He asked as he started driving down the road towards town.

{Because idfl describing this man, Aram was watching from the window, his eyes practically burning into Raff lmao}
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX   You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 pm

She didn't even respond to that, and burst out, "Were you once a hardcore drug addict?" {{she likes directly quoting people a lot -__-}} "Ugh. Sorry. This whole full moon thing is not working out for me at all," she said, holding her head as if she had a head ache. "I'm becoming a lunatic, moreso than I usually am."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX   You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Raff nodded, "Yes, I was once. Until I figured out it only made the transformations worse. A lot worse. Especially if it winds up delaying it." He chuckles. "Ironic isn't it? A beautiful werewolf going out with a werecat?"

Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX   You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Luna became chilled to the bone, fearing for her brother. Of course, there had to be some downside to his high..things like that come with a price. She tried to recast it out of her mind for now. "Thank you," she mumbled, playing with the end of her black dress. "But it's not so bad...we're both were, aren't we? It's definitely better than going out with a vampire.." she let out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX   You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 pm

"True," He replied, as they pulled up to Carmen's house. He turned off the car and turned to her. "The movie; the stupid drunken people and as for dinner. Well, where there's alcohol there's munchies." He smirked at her cleverly.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX   You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Something about this made her heart feel as if she were in love, for the tiniest moment, then it flickered back to normal. {am i the only person who gets that sometimes -_-} Her eyes were widened, then she laughed. "Guess I should keep a more careful eye on you, huh?" she asked, as she got out of the car. "In case I'm met with any more surprises."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX   You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Raff laughed, locking the car doors. "Luna," He walked up to her, taking her chin in between his index finger and thumb, "I'll make sure you'll keep you're eyes on me."
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX   You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Luna felt so much fucking desire to eat him at that moment that she wanted to slap herself. Screw the full moon...watch it not even be the full moon. Her eyes flickered down to his lips, then back to his eyes, and she pulled away. "You're gonna have to make me," she replied, smirking as she disappeared ahead into the house.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX   You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 pm

"Fiesty are we?" Raff murmured to himself before jogging after her. Once he caught up, he placed an arm around her waist and leaned down to her ear, "I hope you know I meant what I said."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX   You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

You give me that Hummingbird Hea-SCREW THIS SONG! DX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down :: Human RP :: Other-
Jump to: