The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two. Because I got your love and I got these vices.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make It Pop~*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traces
Admin
Traces

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:10 pm

He was dreading this. He was still high. Fuck, he wasn't high up in the clouds. He was so high he could practically see the planets. He'd gotten two more fixes and used them before the end of the school day. He was hallucinating like crazy but he couldn't complain. He felt happy as hell. But, even in this fucked up state of mind, he knew that Luna was going to be even more pissed off that he was still high. Oh well. He would be able to handle whatever reaction she threw at him in this state. Aram staggered his way down the hallway, and entered Luna's bedroom.
"You still wanna talk?" It took all his will power to keep himself from slurring over his words as well as from falling over. How much longer will this high last? He pondered, taking a seat on Luna's bed and taking care to avoid her gaze.
Back to top Go down
https://standupandscream.forumotion.com
Joker
Admin
Joker

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:37 pm

"You don't even have to hide it, though I appreciate your decency," Luna said coldly. She sighed, taking a moment to smooth out her bed sheets before shaking her head. "Sorry. That's not the way to start things. So, how did this all happen in the first place..Aram?"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 pm

He looked up at her, watching her face move in weird directions. It looked like their were two of her. "I don't really remember. I was with my friends and they asked me if I wanted to try it. So I did. It feels absolutely amazing, Luna. I can't even feel it-the wolf I mean. I don't feel it at all." He shook his head. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:44 pm

She stared down at her hands, and it was now her who was avoiding his gaze. "You don't like it, do you," she muttered quietly. "Being a.. wolf." The last word was barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Aram couldn't help but laugh. "Are you kidding? I hate it. I hate how every full moon I have to practically chain myself to a chair in order to prevent me from hurting anyone. I don't want to hurt anyone. Especially people close to me...like you..." His voice lowered dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:56 pm

She nodded. "I understand. I hated it at first too. I felt different, but in a grotesque way. Everywhere I went I felt like people were looking at me funny, but it was all in my head. But I guess...I realized there are some things you can't change, and you'd be a fool to try." She looked up. "And as I grew older, I embraced being a were...for what it was. It felt good to be more powerful than human, to be able to hold our own against other creatures, to know there was a curse that made you special..and the sensation of transforming gives me a sense of raw power, when you look past the desire. The freedom, when we run through the fields.." Her eyes were glowing yellow now, but she shook her head and it was gone as quick as it came. "I'm sorry. Forget about me. Forget I just said all that." She placed her hand on top of his. "You won't hurt me. I'd be transformed, too, remember? I'm sure I could hold my own." There was a pause as she shifted. "You know you can't keep doing this, right?" All of a sudden she started shrieking, and it was a very scary mood shift.. "AND WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE FRIENDS OF YOURS, HUH?! BECAUSE I'D REALLY LIKE TO MEET THEM!" Her hand flew to her mouth. If there was one trait she wish she didn't have, it was her temper. Most of the time, she was very good at controlling her emotions, but the full moon was tomorrow, and it was harder than usual. That, she was sure, wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for her inner wolf, but at the same time, she doubted it would make much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Aram kinda...just stared at her with a "what the fuck just happened" face on. "Uhhh, I'm aware I can't. But, how can I stop? Its hard enough to go one day without doing at least three fixes. Plus, if I don't do this I'll just revert back to alcohol or something or other." He paused, thinking what to say next."My friends...they're the people at my table. Well, not really anymore but that's a whole other story. Speaking of them," He cleared his throat and his eyes narrowed, "They told me Raff used to be a hardcore addict. Are you still going to go on that date with him?"
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:17 pm

"What does that matter?" she spat, but sighed heavily. "Ugh. Sorry. The full moon isn't doing justice on my temper. On top of that, it's that time of month, oh god sorry, sometimes I forget your my brother," she replied, hand slapped to her forehead as she looked down. "Yes, I am. But at least try getting off of heroin, please, and we'll deal with the rest later. I don't care what you have to do. Take it a day at the time, take less and less..'fixes..'.I just don't want anything bad to happen to you. Please, it's not good," she said, her face looking genuinely upset for the first time as she didn't bother to mask it. Then a thought came over her. "Are you going to the party later?"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:21 pm

At first, he was a tad disturbed by his sister telling him about T.O.M. but brushed it off and nodded. "Most likely I am. Are you and," He took a deep, angry breath, "Him going to the party? Seems like something he'd take a girl to." This conversation was getting a lot more heated than he had anticipated. But, hey, it was going a lot more straight forward than he expected as well.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 pm

"Not that I know of. He promised a dinner and a movie, in quotes," she replied. "Though I have a feeling we will. I kind of want to go. I know this sounds crazy, but I'd like you to go..NOT WITH US ON OUR DATE, I MEAN, TO THE PARTY!"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Aram laughed, "You're telling your heroin addicted brother to go to a party with alcohol and drugs practically all over the place? Are you sure you're not doing anything?" He shook his head. "I'd rather you not go simply because I don't want him to take advantage of you if you get drunk. But, I know you're not an idiot. If he does anything to you at all, I may kill him. I hope you know that." His face was completely serious. To the point of almost insanity.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Luna stared at him, quite absorbed with his expression. Now she knew the insanity ran in the family. She smiled. "Done deal, only if you go to the party. I'll be there, don't worry, but a little late.."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Aram smiled, "Alright, well, I'm going to get ready. You should get ready for your date." He got up and started to leave the room but stopped in the doorway. "This may seem weird coming from your brother, but...you should wear a dress. A black one. He'd like it." His expression, for once, softened and he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:53 pm

She stared at him rather blankly, then smiled back. "Thanks Aram," she murmured, then began to sift through her closet for what he had asked.

BLAH. SKIP TODATE?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Make It Pop~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make It Pop~*   Make It Pop~* Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Make It Pop~*
Page 1 of 1