The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two. Because I got your love and I got these vices.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling....Hyper ;D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traces
Admin
Traces

Feeling....Hyper ;D Empty
PostSubject: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:34 am

"Hey, hold up." Raff jogs up to Luna, stepping in front of her. "I gotta question to ask ya. Will you hear me out?" He smiles at her handsomely.
Back to top Go down
https://standupandscream.forumotion.com
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:47 am

Ah, the guy from before..I guess in a way I should thank him, because if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't actually know what my brother was up to. Speaking of which, where is he.. She gazed around the room, but couldn't seem to track his scent either. "Sorry," she mutters, clearing her throat and mustering a smile. "Sure, I'll listen."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:49 am

"What're you doing tonight at...let's say 7:30?" He closed one eye, continuing to smirk.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:55 am

She was a little stunned for a second, but silently chastised herself for being surprised. Why would this be surprising? He smiled at her in class, did she forget that's how the argument started? He wasn't quite he type, he was a werecat, and her friends were waiting at the lunch table, but 7:30 could be manageable. Plenty of time to talk to Aram. For some reason she felt enticed to accept. "Nothing, not that I know of. Did you have anything in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:00 am

Raff's smirk broadened to a smile. "Dinner and a movie?" He shifted closer to her as he spotted Aram walking towards them.
Aram's eyes met his and flashed a deadly glare. He kept walking though, only nodding his head to Luna before heading to his table.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:04 am

Luna nodded back, but reverted her attention back to Raff. She smiled back. "That sounds lovely." Since they were standing in the middle of the cafeteria, there was no way her friends didn't see them. In fact, she heard them whispering, and rolled her eyes. They didn't see this coming.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 pm

He smirked as he nodded in agreement to her. He leaned forward so his lips were rested against her ear. "Should be interesting," he whispered softly before standing upright again. "Later." He winked at her before turning and heading to his table of friends.

"Him? Right there?"
"No!" Demi wailed before replying to her in a hushed voice, "Toby-he's right there."
"Oh, him? Well, go sit with him." Riley replied a smirk spreading across her face.
"Wh-WHAT?! He's with all his friends!"
"So? Show a little confidence, jeez." Riley rolled her eyes as she grabbed her sister's hand and led her towards Toby's table.
"Riley! Stop! Please!" Demi cried softly trying not to be loud while conveying her feelings of distress.

Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Luna stared at him for a moment before proceeding to her table as well.
"Uhm, Luna? Don't tell me.."
"Why were you talking to him?"
Luna stared up at her friends blankly. "What?"
"You've been zoning out so much.."
Sorry, full moon coming up.. she thought to herself gravely. And something told her it wasn't going to be good. "But really, what did you say?"
They repeated themselves.
Luna poked her french fry at her ketchup, not making eye contact with them. "He asked me out on a date..that's all." Her cheeks were bright red.
They stared at her incredulously. "And you're blushing..why? Do you actually want to GO?!"
"Hey, why not!" Luna defended herself, frowning. "It's not like me but.."

Toby was busy laughing with his friends when all of a sudden one of his friends nudged him. "Hey, Tobe, look at that." He looked up to see Demi and Riley. He knew which one his friend was talking about; Riley. But he couldn't help but focus on Demi's semi scared expression. "Hey, Riley," he greeted with his signature dazzling smile. "I met your sister today. She's nothing like you!" <<<said in the way a person would say to the parent, "oh, he's just like you!" lmfao
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Aram watched Raff leave. He couldn't take this. The high was wearing off. He needed more. Now. He quickly gathered his things and headed towards the boy's bathroom.

Riley laughed softly. "Yeah, speaking of her..." she tore her sister out from behind her, "She'd like to sit with you, if that's okay will the rest of you?" She looked over at the other boys, smiling.
"Uh...no, I didn-"
"Yes, she does, she's just a bit shy."
"Riley..."
"So, can she? Actually, may we both join you boys today?" Riley placed a hand on her hip, shifting her gaze from one boy to the other.
She's always using her body to get her way... Demi thought in dismay.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 pm

As Aram is about to enter the boy's bathroom, Scarlet slams into him as she is leaving..the boy's bathroom -__-. She lets out a yelp of surprise, and falls to the ground a bit, wincing.

"Of course. You girls sit your fine asses right down," purrs Clyde, leaning back and folding his arms across his chest. Toby shoots a glare at him for his vulgarity, but blows out a sigh. It was Clyde; he just couldn't help himself. In all their years of friendship, it's been nothing different.
"Don't mind him, ladies," Toby says, adjusting his collar. "Sure, go for it," he says rather amiably.
The other boys chip in, eyes glued on Riley's cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Aram stares at Scarlet with wide, semi-fearful eyes. "Why...were you in the-" He shakes his head, and helps her to his feet. "Sorry about that."

"Don't push your luck, love." Riley says, smirking at Clyde as she takes a seat, forcing Demi beside Toby.
Demi takes a seat, looking awkward as hell. I wanna just shrink into nothing. Why me? This is so terrible.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:07 pm

"I'm pretty good at pushing other things, though," murmured Clyde with a side smirk.
Toby: =____________=
Coughing with a hint of irritation, Toby snuck glances at Demi. She seems so shy, and it's so damn cute..finally, someone who isn't a loud mouth at this table -_-.

Scarlet wipes off the dust on her outfit, her face completely red. "I'm sorry! I'm always rushing, never seeing where I'm going, and.." she glances behind her at the door. "Wait...that was the..oh gosh."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 pm

"Keep dreaming," Riley smiles at Clyde sweetly, "Or is that perhaps too much for your handsome little mind to handle?"
Demi looked at her sister warily. Why...why is she acting like this? It's absolutely appalling! She shakes her head, turning her attention to Toby. "So, u-um, sorry about earlier. I'm just sort of a klutz at times."

"Its okay, but...be careful what bathroom you go in next time." Aram can't help but smile at the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:06 pm

"Not at all, though my dreams always come true," he said, winking. Toby almost died. That's exactly what he meant, Clyde and his god damn winking!!! Clyde leaned back in his chair, arms resting behind his head. "And why thank you for calling me handsome, you ain't so bad yourself ;D."
Toby started a bit at Demi's voice, hoping she hadn't spoken because she noticed he was sneaking glances at her. He smiled, what he did best -___-, and replied, "Nah, don't be sorry! I can be a klutz myself at times too. When I'm running up the stairs, I tend to fall up the stairs -_-," he said with a slight chuckle.

Scarlet laughed at his statement, trying to mask her embarrassment. "I'l try! I guess it's because I'm new to this wo-...I mean to this school, and it's the first day, and the nerves have just been crashing down on me all day. I was fine after homeroom bell, but then this happened! And.." she trailed off, tying her hands behind her back. "Sorry, I'm rambling, aren't I?" She shook her head in some sort of dismay. "Well...bye!..." she says hurriedly, trotting off.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Riley laughs, almost seductively. "Why thank you, Clyde, but I'm not quite that easy." She leans forward, resting her elbows on the table so she can prop her head up with her hands which were folded loosely. "I make a man work for what he wants ;D."
"Oh, I do that much too often as well." Demi admitted as she finally made eye contact with him. "I hope this isn't gonna make things weird, but you have a really nice laugh." Her cheeks began to burn. Why, oh WHY did I say that?! >.<

Aram watched the girl run off, completely confused. He decided to shrug it off and continue with what he was doing. She at least answered his question as to whether or not anyone was in there.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 pm

"I don't doubt it, Riley, and I'll be your slave if I have to," he purred, copying her position so that they were rather close.

Toby wiped his cheek, praying to god that would make an excuse for if he got red from that statement. Ordinarily he took compliments graciously, without question, but not really with care. But something about Demi made this compliment worthwhile. He smiled at her. "Well, I'll return the compliment by saying you have really nice eyes.."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:13 pm

"Really now? Well, I'm not exactly gentle on my slaves." Riley smiled as she closed one eye in a sort of winking fashion.

Demi blushed a deep red. "Th-Thank you!" She smiled, her eyes now refocused on the table.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:22 pm

"The end justifies the means, no?" Clyde purrs , his eyes slitting.

Toby cleared his throat, glad she was looking at the table and not at him so that he wouldnt see his face redden. God he hated when this happened...it's not like he TRIED! He felt like a freakin' five year old girl! =.< "No problem. I'm a fan of the truth. And green eyes. You don't get a lot of those {Kim: except in Kerry's characters, that is}." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:36 pm

"Touche," Riley tilts her head slightly to the left, "But I'm afraid you're no Machiavelli and I'm not up for riddles." She was definitely giving him a run for his money. As to whether or not she was actually interested was a complete mystery. However, she was loving the attention.

{Kerry: STFU, woman! It wasn't on purpose >.<}
Demi turned a deeper red, her lips started to part to reply when her sister interrupted.
"So!" Riley clapped her hands loudly to get the attention of the table. "I've been hearing a lot about this party at-what was her name again? Hmmm...ahh, yes! Carmen! This party at Carmen's. Anyone know if its worth going to or not? Or if they'll be any...Tiger's Blood?" She laughed softly at the slang word. It was so ridiculous.
Demi stared at her sister with slightly irritated eyes. She always seemed to interrupt the best moments of her life. It was like she loved stealing the light from her. Ugh.
"Oh, and if we do go, its all of your jobs to get my little sister nice and wasted!" Riley puts and arm around her sister's neck, pulling her close to her.
"Riley! I never agreed to-"
"Shhhhh, dear. It'll all be okay." Riley whispered in a slightly irritated tone.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Clyde smirked, keeping his eyes on her the whole time {meaning scanning her up and down like hell}. "Well, she's been having them since middle school. For some fucking reason, her parents seem to always be out during labor day weekend. It's perfect."
Nodding, Toby added, "I'm going after band practice. I always go, Carmen used to be a friend of mine.." he trailed off, staring at his hands.
"Aww, poor Toby," Clyde said as if one talks to a dog. "Do you want a hug?" He got up from his seat and began to approach Toby's, until Toby growled, "Hell no, I'm not getting raped by you again!" And kicked him out of the way. "Well, sorry I didn't really answer your question, Riley. What I meant to say is that," he said, in between trying to get Clyde, who succeeded in giving him a bear hug, off of him, "is that yeah, they're pretty good. I'd be a little careful though, because a lot of sleazes who've already graduated or from the next town tend to sneak in every year. It's a pretty big house, and a lot of land."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Riley nodded thoughtfully, ignoring the little bear hug event taking place. "Sounds worth my while as well as Demi's."
"Riley, I don't wanna-"
"Hush!" Riley snapped. "As for the sleazes, I'm not concerned. I can handle my own. Plus, I'm gonna be busy with other things." She smirks up at Clyde.
I hope she's not going to sleep with him. Demi thought, her eyes full of distress.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Clyde immediately let go of Toby and flashed her a devious grin. "I'll be those other things."

---BELL RINGS YADA YADA----

Toby slings his bookbag over his shoulder and as he's walking out of the lunchroom, he stops and glances at Demi. "In all honesty, you should come. I wouldn't mind seeing a friendly, innocent face. It's nice to know not all the girls have gone corrupt here..." he trails off and leaves, flashing her one last smile. Corrupt!? REALLY?! what impressive vocabulary you idiot, that was harsh choice of wording! you make it sound like you hate the whole school, when one of those corrupt people is your best friend! >.< He sighs and walks along, rubbing his temples from the headache that was coming on.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:48 pm

"We'll see about that." Riley gave him one last wink before grabbing her bag and leaving the lunchroom to her next class.

Demi nodded solemnly. Maybe she should. What harm could come of it, after all? She could always leave...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling....Hyper ;D   Feeling....Hyper ;D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Feeling....Hyper ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down :: Human RP :: La Escuela-
Jump to: