The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down

I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two. Because I got your love and I got these vices.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's all fun and games until somebody..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joker
Admin

PostSubject: It's all fun and games until somebody..   Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 am

Toby rubbed his eyes and yawned. He couldn't believe he stayed up that late on the first night of school, but it happened every year, and he was already shot. He folded his arms on his desk and rested his head in the space between. He couldn't even listen to the teacher. It was the same speech from every teacher, every period of the day. Well, at least it wasn't work. All he could think of was his band rehearsal that would take place later that day. He peeked up to look at the clock, then of course around the room, only his green eyes in view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traces
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody..   Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:57 am

Crap! I hope he didn't notice. Demi cried in her thoughts as she swiftly turned away from Toby's gaze. She couldn't help looking at him. He was just...gorgeous! She sank down in her seat. Her sister would've been cracking up right about now if they were in the same class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://standupandscream.forumotion.com
Joker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody..   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 am

Toby bit down a chuckle after he saw the girl sink into her seat. He didn't mind; if you caught him on a rare day, sometimes he'd even wink. No, he wasn't like that pervert Clyde -_-. Resting his head on his hand, he observed her for a bit. She was pretty, like her sister, but they didn't look very much alike. Either way, she was more his type. He looked away before she'd realize he was staring at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traces
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody..   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:10 am

Demi glanced up at the clock, her heart thudding against her chest. Why am I so nervous? She thought as the bell rang. She got to her feet, picking up her books only to be pushed and drop them all onto the floor. "Crap..." She muttered to herself. She bent down and began collecting them up.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody..   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:14 am

Toby smirked. This was perfect, he might as well been given a movie moment. He bent down and began to help her pick up her books, gathering as many as possible. He held them in one hand and helped her up with the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traces
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody..   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:17 am

She couldn't keep herself from blushing. "Oh, thank you!" She smiled warmly at him. She couldn't decide if she was happy this had happened or not. This was complete and utter foreign territory to her.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody..   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:20 am

"You're welcome, ...Demi, is it? I've met your sister before, but not you. But now I have," he chuckled a little to himself. "Name's Toby. I gotta get going, but I'll see you around," he said, flashing her one last dazzling smile before exiting the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traces
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody..   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:22 am

Demi stood dumbfounded. Her cheeks were burning and her lips parted in a small 'o'. How...did this happen?!?!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody..   

Back to top Go down

It's all fun and games until somebody..
Page 1 of 1