The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two. Because I got your love and I got these vices.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Thing I See

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traces
Admin
Traces

The Last Thing I See Empty
PostSubject: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Esper was but a few feet from 2 Alices when he spotted Vivien. He slowed his pace, his thoughts dominating his mind. This was wrong-he knew that. But he didn't want it to be quite so lonely. No one would...if they knew. "You came." Esper said as he took his final steps towards her. He put his hands in his sweatshirt pockets after drawing the hood up. I'm sorry. For what is to come. If only you knew...
Back to top Go down
https://standupandscream.forumotion.com
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Vivien smiled, looking rather shy. "Yeah..I guess I did, huh?" She walked into 2Alices, expecting him to follow. "I'm thirsty."
Well, for more than what you think.
"Just hope this wasn't a mistake," she joked in a light tone, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Esper laughed softly. "It won't be." He flashed a handsome smile at her before turning to the man behind the counter. "Whatever she wants."
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:50 pm

She looked up and over her shoulder at him. "You don't have to pay. I came pretty prepared." She pinched a ten dollar bill between pointer and middle finger like it was a cigarette. She gave him a smile of reassurance before turning to the counter man. "A blend of berry for the smoothie, please," she ordered. She turned to him. "Do you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

He shook his head. "No, thanks. However, I insist on paying." He turned to the man, "How much is it?"

[This is by far the most confused cashier dude on the planet right now XDD]
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Vivien glared at him for a moment before stepping back, her arms folded. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:03 pm

"I'm sorry but I can't stand a women paying for things on dates." Esper held her smoothie out to her, "You're very kind though." He smiled at her softly.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Vivien stayed like that for a moment, eyeing him, her glare softening at something he said. She swallowed. "This is..a date?" Her blue eyes were huge, nearly fearful.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Esper laughed quietly. "Well, of course! But, come on, we should find this concert before it gets any darker." He took her hand in his and started walking toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:25 pm

She nearly dropped her smoothie, but was led along anyway, her face looking as if she were in permanent shock. Asher was right; he insisted it was a date, and encouraged her to go. But she argued it wasn't. They were just trying to find a concert. Right? Her paled face began to flush. Damn him.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Esper kept his hand in hers as they walked towards the commotion that could be heard even though they were more than several blocks away. He turned to face her and his eyes widened. "Vivien...you okay? You look really pale." He stopped walking and stood so he was in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:36 pm

She immediatly poked the straw into her mouth and began to suck. {LMFAO} "mmfnnne" she replied in a hum {I'm fine.}
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:42 pm

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure." Esper replied before continuing their walk. "So, how am I doing so far?" He kept his eyes ahead but he seemed more than interested in her answer. His arm convulsed and in response he gripped her hand tighter.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:54 pm

"What do you mean, Esper?" That was the first time she said his name, and it tasted funny in her mouth. She took another long sip of the smoothie. "We're nearly at the concert. Of course you're doing fine."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:00 pm

"Just wondering if I was making this date a good one." He turned and smiled at her before turning towards the bright lights of the concert. The lyrics of the current song echoed up to them and, ironically, they were about being a sort of monster. Esper had to fight the urge to laugh at this. It was almost too ironic for his taste.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Vivien gulped down another mouthful of the smoothie before answering. "Yes..of course you are. But I can't really be a good judge of these things. I've never really been on a date," she said, feeling slightly uncomfortable. Although the music hurt her ears, it wasn't as bad as the music playing at that party the other night; this was music she actually liked/
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:28 pm

"Really? That's really surprising to me." He stopped walking once they hit the crest of a small hill. It wasn't too far from the concert but it was away from the large crowd below. "I'd say let's get closer but then we wouldn't really be able to talk." Esper smiled at her before adjusting his hood a bit. This was going to be hard.
Only six hours left, better step your game up, Esper. A deep, demonic voice growled throughout Esper's thoughts. His eyes widened and suddenly it felt like a huge weight was dropped on his shoulders.
No, its too soon for you to be able to do this...
Maybe you're just getting weaker. But don't act so shocked. That face you have is not at all attractive. You may scare the pretty bag of flesh beside you. The voice laughed, causing Esper to quickly collect himself. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, He was right. If he sat there looking like a fool Vivien would think him nothing short of that. Suddenly he was jerked from his thoughts when he heard a familiar voice echo over the speakers...

There are things,
I have done.
There's a place,
I have gone.
There's a beast,
And I let it run.
Now it's running . . .
My way.

Esper's green eyes fell upon the singer and although the stage was quite a ways away, he recognized him. If only he could remember his name...

-----------

"So, whatta you think of Country Boy?" Raff's voice whispered close to Luna's ear from behind.
Aram jumped a little at the abrupt appearance of Raff. "Oh, great."
Raff chuckled. "Miss me, wolf boy?" He winked at Aram before saying in a lower tone, "Regardless, I know you're sister is."
Aram opened his mouth to retaliate but decided better of it and as much as it pained him, he held his tongue.

------------

He gazed out into the crowd, spotting a few of his homeroom classmates. Unfortunately, he didn't have enough time to look for Carmen before the music started to play.

------------

"I can't believe I agreed to letting you drag me here."
"You dragged me to Carmen's party!" Demi exclaimed, trying to contain her built up frustration. Her sister had done nothing complain since they arrived at the concert.
"True. But there were at least cute guys there. Here there's nothing but emos and druggies. Not exactly boyfriend material if you ask me!" Riley rolled her eyes, wishing Clyde were with her so she could at least have a little fun. She could use a good fucking around.

-------------

[And here I end simply because to do more would be too much work -___-" I tried to make as long as possible but...ehh. Everyone is there though. Somewhere...alone or not. Cause, well, I sorta need 'em to be in order to complete ze plot! Razz
Also, here's the link to the song he's singing although you already know it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cucFfpsqf8&list=FL7i0-72HcpZMpiQK8j5beog&index=25

BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Half & Half iced tea makes me have to pee every 20min. Is that normal? I should google that. I know I'm rambling. Deal with it. I love my fragments. XD Especially since my writing as gone to HELL. =___________=
You should be online right now since I did ALL. THIS. WORK. BITCH.
Alright, I'm done. Hope you enjoyed~~!!]
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:40 am

Vivien nodded, taking another sip of her smoothie and staring down at the crowd. "I don't know. I guess it's because I never really saw anything of it and I was always around Asher." She snuck a glance at him. "What's wrong?"

Luna glared ahead of her before taking a deep breath and turning to Raff. "He's good. I'm not really picky with the whole music thing." Then she gave him a stern look that read, don't-start-any-trouble.

Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:57 am

"What?" Esper turned to her, "Oh, nothing just thinking is all." He half heartedly smiled at her while stroked the top of her hand with his thumb.

"Ahh I see. Usually people are...they get all defensive like when they're protecting their younger siblings." Raff chuckled softly, eyeing Aram curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing I See   The Last Thing I See Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Last Thing I See
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down :: Human RP :: Other-
Jump to: