The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two. Because I got your love and I got these vices.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traces
Admin
Traces

That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Empty
PostSubject: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:16 pm

"I think she hates you."
"I knowwwww, don't remind me!"
"Oh, Alex," Alice sighed as she opened the door to their first period class. "I'm sure she'll get over it. She can't hold a grudge for too long."
Alex made a grunt like noise as he followed Alice into the classroom. He glanced about quickly and became reminded of how ironic it was so many supernatural beings there were in the room. However, today something seemed off...almost like something was on the brink of unleashing. Alex couldn't put his finger on it but whatever it was it made the air in the room feel thick and heavy.

Alice took her seat beside Toby. She pushed her bangs out of her face and exhaled. Today was going to be a long day. She could tell already.

---
Glancing to his right, his green eyes fell upon Vivien. He thought she was cute. She may not have been quite his type but, hell, the curtain was closing soon so to speak. Might as well. "You're Vivien right?" Esper asked quietly, hoping to make some small talk. Only sixteen more hours and it already began to happen. He glanced at his arm where the muscles seemed to be convulsing ever-so-slightly underneath his skin. Fuck. He though, making a fist and moving his arm under the desk and out of view. I don't think she noticed. I hope.
Back to top Go down
https://standupandscream.forumotion.com
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Vivien didn't notice him at first, and stared blankly ahead until her gaze suddenly snapped in his direction. "What? Oh yes, I am.." she trailed off, her ethereal voice sounding melancholic and distanced.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:12 pm

"I thought so," he paused for a moment before continuing, "I'm Esper, in case you didn't know. I know this is really abrupt but...there's a concert tonight and I was wondering if you knew where it was?"
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Vivien really didn't process his last bit of information. She clung onto his first sentence."You thought so?" She questioned sort of curiously, tilting her head and fixating a naturally intense look on him. She didn't even blink. "How?"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:28 pm

"Well...the teacher called your name in attendance the other day. I just wanted to make sure I had the right person." He seemed quite shocked. She didn't actually answer his question and why was it so important as to how he knew her anyway?
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:36 pm

She nodded, looking away in some sort of silent relief. "Yes. That's true." She turned again to stare at him. "No, I'm afraid I don't know where the concert is. I'm actually adjusting here myself."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 pm

"Oh." Esper hesitated. This was completely out of line. "Well, would you want to attempt to find it together?" He muttered this, obviously feeling quite uncomfortable. His arm convulsed this time a lot more notably. Fuck. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Vivien's eyes flickered over to Asher for a fraction of a second before falling upon Esper again. She swallowed, looking uncomfortable herself. "What kind of concert is it?"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:45 pm

"I think its some sort of outdoor rock concert but," He exhaled, shaking his head. "Forget it. This isn't proper at all. Forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:47 pm

She stared at him for a second longer before shifting back into her seat to face the front of the class. She sat there slumped for a second, before muttering to her lap, "I'll go. But only because it's a rock concert."
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Esper looked up at her with wide eyes. "Okay...I'll meet you outside 2 Alices [yes, I just used that lmao] at 5:30?"
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:18 pm

She sat up a little straighter, a small smile forming around the edges of her lips as she took out a few pencils. She didn't respond, but she did nod slightly, indicating she heard him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)   That passion that can only be described through kisses ;) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

That passion that can only be described through kisses ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down :: Human RP :: La Escuela-
Jump to: