The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two. Because I got your love and I got these vices.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Joker
Admin
Joker

PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:11 am

The bottle landed on Demi, and Derrik's lips curled into a smirk, a devious glint in his eye. "Hello, princess..so, he's not your boyfriend, is he?" *nods head to Toby*
Toby opens his mouth in angry protest, "No, but-"
"-That's all I wanted to hear," Derrik said, winking at him. "So, darling, I'm not gonna really give you an option here. I encourage you to pick dare. Dare or Dare?"
Toby: WTF! I AM TIRED OF ALL THESE WINKS!
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 am

Why me?! Demi looks up at Derrik {TOO MANY FUCKING D'S}, "U-Um, dare?" She was so overwhelmed she couldn't rationalize the fact she could've chosen truth. "I think?"
Back to top Go down
https://standupandscream.forumotion.com
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 am

His smirk broadens. "Excellent choice. I dare you to kiss me."
"WHAT!" Toby shouts, standing up, fists clenched. "NO!"
Derrik stares at him, a confused expression on his face. "But you guys aren't going out. I don't get it."
Toby's face is clearly reddening. "No, we aren't but.."
"Then I don't see the problem!"
SON OF A ... Toby turns to Demi, grabbing her by her shoulders. "Will you go out with me Demi?!"
Even Derrik is temporarily stunned, until he bursts out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:25 am

Demi stares from Derrik to Toby completely confused. "I, um, yes!" She so massively red in the face, she looked relative to a tomato.
Riley started to clap. "Awww, how sweet~"
Demi shot her sister a death glare.
"Oh, come on! Its nothing to be ashamed of-him being your first boyfriend!" Riley chuckles softly.
Demi looked at the ground and if she could've turned redder, she would of. Except out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

Toby's face was visibly brightened, and he beamed at her, relieved. For a minute, he didn't think she'd say yes. "First boyfriend, eh? I feel honored," he whispered, taking her face in his and planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Red and Scarlet turned to each other at the same time. "We did something good!" Scarlet pointed out, "their hearts are so pink!" Red nodded quietly, smiling wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:33 am

Demi's eyes widened when he kissed her forehead. She blushed a very light pink now and a sweet smile spread across her face. Once their moment was over [that sounds so bitchy XD], she spun the bottle watching it land on Asher. "Oh," She smiled at him, "Truth or Dare, Asher?"

Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:34 am

He returned the smile, then replied, "Truth."
Vivien immediately slapped a hand across her forehead. Way to go. The only male to pick truth. Seriously?!
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:38 am

"Hmmm," Demi ponders for a moment before saying, "Who here is the most suspicious to you?"
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 am

Hm, good question, Asher thought to himself, scanning the room. "I want to say this entire room, since I don't know any of you and this is the first time I've ended up in such a predicament, but..yes everyone here pretty equally." He paused, staring up at her. "Why, should I be suspicious of anybody here more so than I already am?"
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Demi shook her head. "I don't believe so. I mean, many of us seem rather friendly. I think we're all just massively apprehensive of one another. Which, is to be expected." She smiled warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:54 pm

He nodded, stroking his chin and casting a gaze over all of them once more. Looking back at her, he nodded, but chose to remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm

"My apologies, this experience is rather foreign to me," Asher began, and Vivien shook her head, exasperated. He didnt even screw up and he was already apologizing! "Since this seems to be a recurring theme...I dare you to admit to every woman present how far you would go with them." Only Vivien could tell that there was amusement in his voice, but nevertheless, her eyes were bulging. Where the hell did that come from?!
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Beck chuckled softly, his eyes scanning every girl in the room before falling on Ivory. "Hmm...Ivory, Riley, Scarlet, Sage, Carmen, and Luna I'd definitely sleep with." He winks in the general direction of all of them. "As for Demi, I'd probably go as far as shaking her hand; Vivien I'd make out with and Abby," He paused staring intently at her. "I'd have a lot of fun with her but I'm not really sure how far."
Demi shoots Beck a death stare but inside she was rather upset. Am I that bad?!
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 pm

No, you're not, a voice replied to Demi in her head, but it was coming from and unknown source.
Toby squeezed Demi's shoulder. "Well, I know you're not happy with that response but I sure as hell am!" But then he heard his thoughts on Abby, and his body grew rigid, even though she wasn't part of the sex section. He glanced over at Clyde, but he was off to the side, too drunk off his ass to notice, much more care. He sighed. He might as well adopt Abby once and for all. -_-
You could see by her throat that Abby most definitely gulped, but she held the stare, eyes widened like that of a frightened cat.
Luna: indignant, slight blush, but silent
Scarlet: O~O'l|
Carmen: *laughter*
Vivien sat starint at Beck, hugging her knees, but otherwise there was no response, no flicker of emotion from this written on her face. Though on the inside, she was thinking, Glad I made it past a handshake. -_-
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Although she was shocked as hell by the voice that had replied in her head, Toby's comment had quickly snapped her away from thinking too far into it. "Yeah, I figured you would be." She smiled at him warmly.
Beck shifted his gaze from Abby to Carmen who he smiled handsomely at. He glanced down and spun the bottle, watching it land on Toby. "How far do you wish to go with that Demi girl?"
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Toby stared at him, a little stunned for a second, then made himself feel at ease. "Well, I didn't plan anything..in fact, at this party, both of us were tempted to sleep with one another before we got hit by some unknown force, but I didn't want to waste a hookup on a girl I feel like I could really fall for." He spoke as if nobody else was in the room.
Back to top Go down
Traces
Admin
Traces

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Demi blushed, but she was deeply happy for that unknown source. They knocked some sense into him if not both of them. Funny how fate has its way of doing such things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ    PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PARTAYYYHARDAYYYY BITCHEZZZ
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tainted Clock Is Counting Down :: Human RP :: La Escuela-
Jump to: